Well, kids, it’s HERE. LOST roared back with a bang tonight…a whopping three hours of it, including an hour-long recap episode (mostly to help out any nimrod who thinks it’s a good idea to try to start watching the show in its last season and has no idea what the hell is going on) and a two-hour season premiere.
I won’t give you my theories or opinions about the premiere tonight (I’ll save that for tomorrow when I have more time to gather my thoughts!), but I do want to welcome back my favorite (and possibly the best) television show of all time!
Just a few initial thoughts:
- Sawyer, though bloody, still looks gorgeous after five previous seasons.
- Somehow, I think Miles knows more about Juliet than he’s letting on.
- It was nice to see Rose and Bernard.
- The Others’ “Temple” = Mayan-ish ruins?
- Desmond on the plane?
- “It worked.” Did it?
- Ben Linus might be the coldest (and greatest) villain of all time.
See ya tomorrow for more Lost fun and my take on this year’s Oscar nominees.