Vanity Fair magazine always features the infamous “Proust Questionnaire” on the last page, asking various celebrities to give their answers. To change up from my usual posts, I thought I’d answer a few:
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
– Thanksgiving Day with my family.
What is your greatest fear?
– Settling for less than what I truly want out of life.
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
– Insecurity and impatience
What is the trait you most deplore in others?
– Intolerance and ignorance
What is your greatest extravagance?
– Purchasing too much sheet music
What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
What is your favorite journey?
– The one on which I’m currently on
On what occasion do you lie?
– To spare people I love from great pain
What do you dislike about your appearance?
– Like all women, I detest my stomach.
Which living person do you most despise?
– Terrorists and the founders of the Westboro Baptist Church both for their intolerance and hatred of good people around the world.
Which living person do you most admire?
– J.K. Rowling
What is the quality you most like in a man?
What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Which talent would you most like to have?
-I’d like to be fluent in several languages.
What is your most treasured possession?
-The teddy bear I’ve owned since birth and my Harry Potter books
What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
-Harry Potter and Jo March for different and yet somewhat similar reasons.
I’ll answer more in upcoming posts. Stay tuned.